Dual Team Wrestling
1. Age Based determined on age on December 31,2022
2. Headgear is optional, but encouraged.
3. College out of bounds protocol.
4. Wrestlers with braces must have full mouth guard
5. Strict skin checks will be enforced, and anyone with questionable skin conditions must have National Federation Form completed to compete.
6. Traditional Dual Team scoring and traditional NUWAY time periods.
7. Rookie Division=is 1 year of wrestling ONLY (Rookies may participate in the Novice and Open division if desired)
8. Novice Division=1 or 2 years of wrestling ONLY (Novice may participate in the Novice and Open division if desired)
9. NUWAY competitors, coaches, and spectators must adhere to local and state Covid 19 guidelines.
10. Dual Team coaches are responsible for the conduct of participating wrestlers and or parents.
11. Anyone is subject to removal from event for bad conduct.
12. Each Dual Team is responsible for providing a table worker that will follow all of your matches.
13. Any wrestlers discovered ineligible will be removed immediately
14. No refunds will be given within 72 hours before event.
15. Random Age Audits – All Coaches or Parents must have a Proof of Wrestlers Age at any time if Drawn By Tourney Managers.
Youth MMA Rules
USFL Pankration is a safe and technically focused form of Mixed Martial Arts suitable for youth athletes. The unique rules and scoring system promote technical excellence over punishment or brutality. In addition to restricting head strikes, techniques that are likely to cause injury are removed with consideration to specific age groups.
All youth fighters have the opportunity to represent our country in the IMMAF Youth MMA World Championships through a transparent annual selection tournament.
Link to Rules and Scoring https://fightleague.org/league-portal/rules-regulations/Equipment (Note – Headgear optional outside of California) https://fightleague.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/SAFETY_GEAR_2020_copy.pdf
Single Round of 3 minutes for each bout. Minimum of 15 minutes rest between bouts.
4 or more per bracket: Double elimination with consolation bracket to determine 3rd
3 in bracket: Round Robin. Criteria for 3-way tie. 1. Most submissions. 2. Total Points
2 in bracket: Best of 3 bouts.
Bouts where both athletes are USFL licensed are recorded as sanctioned bouts in the U.S. Youth MMA Database. License for youth fighters can be done online: https://fightleague.org/licensing-information/