FLAG WRESTLING POWERED BY ATTACK BANDZ
We have taken Toe Tag to the next level!
Football has flag football. Baseball has tee-ball. Now, we have Flag Wrestling.
By participating in this new, entry-level category of wrestling; wrestlers are exposed to a variety of wrestling positions, scrambling situations/movements INSTINCTIVELY, WHILE HAVING A TON OF FUN DOING IT!
HOW DO MATCHES WORK?
- PAIR WRESTLERS UP BY MADISON WT CLASSES
- PLACE ATTACK BANDZ ON EACH WRESTLER’S ANKLE (MAKE SURE THE PULL STRAP IS HANGING OUT)
- HAVE WRESTLERS SHAKE HANDS, TOE THE LINE, AND BLOW THE WHISTLE TO START THE MATCH
- USE 1ST “RIP” WINS, OR BEST 2 OUT OF 3 RIPS FORMAT TO DETERMINE WINNER
- DO NOT ALLOW WRESTLERS TO “HIDE” OR TUCK THE PULL STRAP
- DO NOT ALLOW WRESTLERS TO COVER THE PULL STRAP WITH THEIR HANDS
- BLOW WHISTLE, STOP ACTION, AND RESTART ON THEIR FEET IF WRESTLERS GET IN A BAD POSITION(IE=FLAT ON THEIR STOMACHS OR HIPS)