Wrestling Team Duals $650
Girls Duals $500 (If wanting to do both styles receive $350 discount once deposit is made)
*Individual Black Belts compete for FREE*
$50 for 3v3 only
$80 for 1 individual divisions
$90 for 2 individual divisions
$100 for 3v3 + Individual
NOTE: To register, a Wrestling Team, a deposit of $200.00 is due at checkout and the remaining balance will be paid at the event when picking up Coaches & Team Table Worker Passes.
Coaches/organizers entering 3 or more teams submitted by the same coach under same club / travel team name earn an additional $100 discount on team entry fees.
1. Age Based determined on age on December 31,2022
2. Headgear is optional, but encouraged.
3. College out of bounds protocol.
4. Wrestlers with braces must have full mouth guard
5. Strict skin checks will be enforced, and anyone with questionable skin conditions must have National Federation Form completed to compete.
6. Traditional Dual Team scoring and traditional NUWAY time periods.
7. Rookie Division=is 1 year of wrestling ONLY (Rookies may participate in the Novice and Open division if desired)
8. Novice Division=1 or 2 years of wrestling ONLY (Novice may participate in the Novice and Open division if desired)
9. NUWAY competitors, coaches, and spectators must adhere to local and state Covid 19 guidelines.
10. Dual Team coaches are responsible for the conduct of participating wrestlers and or parents.
11. Anyone is subject to removal from event for bad conduct.
12. Each Dual Team is responsible for providing a table worker that will follow all of your matches.
13. Any wrestlers discovered ineligible will be removed immediately
14. No refunds will be given within 72 hours before event.
15. Random Age Audits – All Coaches or Parents must have a Proof of Wrestlers Age at any time if Drawn By Tourney Managers.
Youth I (7 and 8 years old) and Rooster (6 years old and under) are points-only divisions. Submissions are not allowed for kids 8 years old and younger.
INDIVIDUAL OPEN BRACKET FORMAT(S):
- Brackets with 5 or less competitors will compete in a Round-Robin format to ensure maximum number of matches.
- Brackets with 6 or more competitors will compete in a Double-Elimination bracket.
3 VS 3 TEAM TOURNAMENT
Expert Team Division Champs win $1,000!
Each member of the 3-person team must register and select the same team name to be grouped together.
3 v 3 Team Quintet-style Tournament is submission only.
No gi only, round robin-style bracketing. Every team will face every other team in their division once.
There are beginner, intermediate and expert divisions broken into male and female divisions.
Max weight for a team’s 3 competitors:
Adult Male: 600 lbs
Adult Female: 500 lbs
All matches are 6 minutes in length unless there is a 25+ lb weight difference between competitors, in which case the match will be 4 minutes in length.
3 VS 3 TEAM BRACKET FORMAT:
- The BJJ Fanatics 3 vs 3 Team Quintet-style bracketing is a Round-Robin format.
- Brackets will be posted the night before the tournament.
- Brackets will be posted on Smoothcomp, NOT this event registration page. We will provide the direct link to the bracketing on Smoothcomp once they are published.
- If there is no one in your bracket, our Director will focus on merging brackets with the closest weight class or experience level to ensure you get a match. Our goal is to provide everyone with a safe, fun and competitive experience, and we will not place anyone in brackets that we don’t believe will provide that.
- If you do not have any matches available, even in the case of a merged bracket, you will be refunded 100% of the Tournament Fee(s) directly back to your bank account.
- If you are unwilling to compete in a merged bracket, but have matches available, you will be refunded 100% of your entry fees in the form of a coupon code for another NUWAY Combat/BJJ Fanatics event.