1. Age Based determined on age on December 31,2023
2. Headgear is optional, but encouraged.
3. College out of bounds protocol.
4. Wrestlers with braces must have full mouth guard
5. Strict skin checks will be enforced, and anyone with questionable skin conditions must have National Federation Form completed to compete.
6. Traditional Dual Team scoring and traditional NUWAY time periods.
7. Rookie Division=is 1 year of wrestling ONLY (Rookies may participate in the Novice and Open division if desired)
8. Novice Division=1 or 2 years of wrestling ONLY (Novice may participate in the Novice and Open division if desired)
9. NUWAY competitors, coaches, and spectators must adhere to local and state Covid 19 guidelines.
10. Dual Team coaches are responsible for the conduct of participating wrestlers and or parents.
11. Anyone is subject to removal from event for bad conduct.
12. Each Dual Team is responsible for providing a table worker that will follow all of your matches.
13. Any wrestlers discovered ineligible will be removed immediately
14. No refunds will be given within 72 hours before event.
15. Random Age Audits – All Coaches or Parents must have a Proof of Wrestlers Age at any time if Drawn By Tourney Managers.
HOW TO ADD & MANAGE YOUR ROSTER
1. GATHER YOUR TEAM’S INFORMATION
You need each player’s first and last name, DO, parent/guardian email address, and jersey number (weight class).
There is a column to include athlete email, but it is not required for upload or sumbission.
2. LOG IN TO FIND YOUR TEAM
Log in to your PlayerFirst accout to view and manage your TEAMS
When adding a roster for the first time, you will be prompted to agree to the Community Code of Conduct.
3. ENTER YOUR ROSTER
Type in each player’s information, or import a CSV file. CSV TEMPLATE LINK
If you were a coach or team manager for your team in past events with us, you can quickly copy a previous roster.
4. SAVE ROSTER & EMAIL WAIVERS
After you entered and saved your roster PlayerFirst will send an email to all parents asking them to complete a waiver.
4 . MANGER YOUR ROSTER & WAIVER STATUS
You can manger waiver status, add players, and send reminders from your TEAM Page.
Coaches should also be added on this page and an onsite contact designated as the Head Coach. This will require the addition of a cell phone.
5. SUBMIT FINAL ROSTERS
Once you had added your coached and finialzed your roster and all players are eligible you will Submit Roster.
Only eligible players listed on the final roster submission will be allowed to participate in the event.